What you need to prepare before you start cleaning artificial grass
Used to blow away leaves and dust from the lawn.
Make the flattened straw stand up, or use a non-metallic flexible lawn rake or hard broom.
Water Spray Pipe
It is used to clean the dust on the lawn, remove detergent, and clean pet urine.
Grass Neutral Detergent
It is used to clean the lawn and can be washed with water.
1. How to clean artificial turf and keep it beautiful ？
There are several simple ways to make your garden look beautiful when maintaining artificial grassland. Whether you use a brush to quickly remove dry debris or a hose to quickly splash out, you only need to spot wash the required parts as needed. Check your artificial grass regularly to make sure that the accumulation of leaves, branches, dust or dirt does not start to decompose or promote moss growth - neither of which is good for your lawn! The lawn sweeper (or a non-metallic bristle broom) can keep your lawn looking lively and remove any debris. If there is something stubborn, or you think your lawn needs washing, blowing it with a water pipe works well.
2. How to clean pet lawn ？
Pet friendly artificial grass products like ours are very suitable for animal lovers - but if you have pets and they like to use your artificial grass as a toilet, you must do some extra cleaning. Udine grade is good for pets because it won't change color, but you don't want pet garbage to pile up. Rinse the area with a hose after use. If there is aftertaste, please use our neutral detergent and warm water to clean the artificial grass.
3. Unexpected situation
When you enjoy your garden, you are sure to spill something. Whether it's sticky food in warm weather or accidents when children play, cleaning artificial grass is usually a simple task. A wet sponge and a little water are usually enough to remove any spillage. If it's dry or a little stubborn, it's OK to clean artificial grass with vinegar. A half mixture of vinegar and water usually does the job.
4. What you can't do when cleaning artificial grass ？
"Can you wash artificial grass with detergent?" "Do I need to dry my artificial lawn?" You may encounter many problems with the maintenance of artificial grass, so we provide a useful list of some key things to avoid when cleaning artificial grass, as well as the reasons.
● For artificial grass tools, do not use sharp objects that may cut or tear artificial grass. If you want to pry something sticky or dry from your grass, use a putty knife or blunt thing.
● Do not use irritant chemicals on the grass to remove sticky substances - this may damage the plastic. Instead, use detergent, half vinegar and water or a professional synthetic grass cleaner. This also applies to pesticides! Just use a hose to flush out any small animals.
● If you want to use stronger things on stubborn patches, please try patch testing in corners or invisible places of the grass to see if chemicals react with the grass.
● Don't heat your lawn. The hose will dry naturally when it comes down.
● Do not use household vacuum cleaners on artificial lawns. This may not apply to grass or vacuum and may actually damage them. Use a garden vacuum cleaner instead.
● 13MM high quality cricket turf. ● Excellent UV resistance ● Provide 3-5 years of quality assurance ● Low maintenance cost.
● 15MM high quality synthetic cricket turf. ● Excellent UV resistance ● Low maintenance cost.
● 25mm football lawn without filling. ● Low overall cost. ● Excellent UV resistance ● Provide 3-5 years of quality assurance
Customized 20MM Rubber Artificial Grass Interlocking Tiles| Rubber Grass Tiles | Rubber Artificial Grass Tiles Supplier
● 20MM Rubber Grass Tiles ● Density : 16800/SQM ● Excellent UV resistance ● Provide 3-5 years of quality assurance
Keep In Touch