Categories Landscape Artificial Grass Album View larger image Brand Udine Turf Model U252160900 Color Green High Abrasion Resistance Yes All Season is Acceptable Yes Water Free Yes Long Life Expectancy Yes No Pollutants No Great for Pets Yes Pesticide Free Yes Base of Artificial Turf Asphalt/Cement/Gravel Base/Soft Pad Certificate Ce Factory Visit Yes Sample Available Yes Installation Abroad Yes DIY size and Pattern Yes MOQ 1000 SQM FOB port Qingdao Port Update Time 2020-09-21Detail InformationTechnical Specifications Item Udine series Yarn shape Two Sided Tendons Pile Height 20mm-55mm Gauge 3/8" Stitchs 14/cm - 21/cm Yarn PE Density 13850/sqm- 21000/sqm Dtex 9000-12000 Backing PP cloth+ nonwoven cloth or net farbrics& SBR Glue Packing Waterproof PP bag Roll Width 2m or 4m Roll Length Our standard is 25Meter MOQ ≥1000 Sqm Lead Time 25 days/ 2 X 40'HQ
Udine Artificial Grass Features
1) Easy to install and free maintenance.
2) Good rebound resilience, abrasion resistance, minimized distortion and shrinkage and excellent sports performance.
3) Excellent UV-stability: Strong colorfastness, it offers a guarantee of 5-6 years for no fade.
4) Water savings, no pollution and pesticides
5) Specification can be adjusted according to the customer's request.
6) Environmentally friendly. Safe and environmental-friendly, It doesn't contain any heavy metals.
7) Can be used 24/7/365 for sports, community events or other activities and all-weather utility
8) 3,100 hours play per year, no rest required
9) Best price with quality control.
10) Professional production lines and aftersales service.
Udine Artificial Grass Application
Package&Shipment1. The packing must be rolled on the cardboard core tightly and neatly. In this way, grass can keep good shape during the transportation, won't be wrinkled or damaged.
2. Packed in roll - coverd with waterproof PP bag outside, color is grey, blue and can be customised.
3. Roll width can be 4 meter and 2 meter, length can be 20m-60m according to different grass, our regular roll size is 4m X 25m (100sqm) and 2m X 25m (50sqm)
T/T 30% as down payment, balance before shipping.
How to install the grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Turf ( If on cement floor, please start from 2)
1. Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2. Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3. Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4. Cut the roll of artificial turf into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5. Lay the turf over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6. Cut the edges of the artificial turf to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7. Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8. Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial turf will run down its middle.
9. Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10. Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11. Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12. Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13. Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (See step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14. Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15. Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16. Allow it to settle overnight.
17. Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sublayer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled.
1. What's the material of our artificial grass? Are they safe?
PE, PP. 100% fresh material, environment-friendly and nonhazardous.
2. The MOQ of our products.
500-1000 SQMs, it depends on different items.
3. The package of our products.
Usually paper tube + PP bag. Also could be designed according to your requirements.
4. Where is your factory?
Qingdao China (It's between Beijing and Shanghai one hour and half away by air) Welcome to visit our factory.
5. How many years experience you have?
We have 8 years experience in artificial turf industry since 2009.
6. What size of your factory?
Our factory Cover 10000sqm space, over 30 skillful workers.
7. What is your monthly capacity?
Our factory has 4 production line, with 420, 000 square meters monthly production.
8. Do you have a special price and service for wholesale?
Yes, Since we are focus on supply our artificial turf products to Wholesalers and distributors to develop our B2B business. We will provide the most competitive price and best service to support our wholesale customers.
9. Can you accept OEM and ODM design?
Yes, OEM and ODM are acceptable, we have entire distributor channel and OEM ODM service package.
10. Can you supply the special artificial turf design?
Sure, our R&D department can design special artificial turf for you.
11. Can we get support if we have our own market position?
Please inform us your detailed market demand, we will discuss and propose a helpful suggestion for you, to find the best solution for you.
12. How do you ensure the quality?
We have strict QC process:
1). For raw material;
2). During the half of production;
3). Final QC test one by one after 24hrs aging.
More details please contact us.
13. Can I order one piece for a sample to test the quality?
Yes, we have flexible sample policy:
For 1PC, samples are free. Express cost is on the buyer side.Related Productssubscriptionnavigation